- Address:The Meath Chronicle, Navan, Co. Meath
c. 409sq.m. / 4,402sq.ft. on 3 Floors. Ground Floor Retail Unit – 95sq.m. Town Centre Retail Unit comprising a 3 storey building for retail, office and residential. Vehicular access is to the rear of the property via an archway.
- This high profile property offers a great opportunity to establish a successful business in the heart of Navan’s business district. The ground floor retail unit is ideal for retailers, restaurateurs or offices based professional service operators. A larger operator will have the opportunity to lease the first floor offices and/or the residential accommodation on the second floor.
- Ground Floor – c. 95sq.m. L-shaped retail unit fully fitted with extensive street frontage of 9.9 metres. Features include two large display windows, suspended ceiling, fitted display shelving, CCTV and fire alarm, integrated music system, carpet tiled flooring. Door from shop and yard leads to:
- First Floor – c. 95sq.m. Partitioned into four offices.
- Second Floor – c. 90sq.m. Currently laid out for use as residential accommodation comprising Living Area, Kitchenette, Bedroom & Bathroom.
- (Building measurement is of gross internal floor area)
FROM DUBLIN take the M3 Motorway to Navan and exit at Junction 8 (Navan South). Continue to the roundabout and take the first exit off (signed Navan). At the third set of traffic lights turn left. Continue up the Hill and turn right and the property is on the right hand side identified by ‘To Let’ sign.