- Address:The Meath Chronicle, Navan, Co. Meath
Of interest to Owner Occupiers, Investors & Developers. A rare opportunity to acquire two adjacent strategically positioned properties with hugh re-development potential.
- Lot 1: Site of The Meath Chronicle offices and former site of The Meath Chronicle Printing Works. The property comprises a high profile landmark site extending 0.35 acres (0.14 hectares) with 37m frontage to Timmons Hill and 40m to the Navan Inner Relief Road. The site which is split level has a mixture of buildings briefly comprising of a range of low grade industrial warehouse type
- buildings at the upper level which are fronted by a modern three storey L-shaped office building.
- Accommodation: c. 1,333sq.m.
- Ground Floor c. 111sq.m. Impressive double height reception area with suspended ceiling and attractive fitted counter with granite worktop, part carpet tile and tiled floor. Hallway to Open Plan Offices, Canteen & Toilets. Lift serving all floors.
- First Floor c 176sq.m. Accommodates Boardroom, 8 Offices,Toilets.
- Second Floor c. 166sq.m. Accommodates 3 Offices, Toilet & Computer Room.
- This L-shaped office building wraps around the former printing works comprising warehouse space extending to c. 880sq.m. over two floors. (Office Measurements are the Nett Letable Areas)
- Lot 2: Market Square, Navan - The property comprises a substantial three storey listed building with a two storey annex to the rear. Situated on the eastern side of Market Square it has extensive frontage to the Square and Watergate Street. The ground floor shop was refurbished some years ago but the remainder of the property requires refurbishment. Vehicular access to the rear of the property and yard is via an archway which is part of the building. There are four other adjacent property owners who have a right of way through the archway and over the yard to access the rear of their properties.
- Accommodation: c. 409sq.m.
- Ground Floor c. 95sq.m. L-Shaped retail unit, fully fitted with extensive street frontage of 9.9 metres. Features include two large display windows, suspended ceiling, fitted display shelving, cctv and fire alarm, integrated music system, carpet tiled flooring. Door from shop & yard leads to first floor.
- First Floor c. 95sq.m. Partioned into four offices.
- Second Floor c. 90sq.m. Currently laid out for use as residential accommodation comprising Living Area, Kitchenette, Bedroom & Bathroom.
- Rear Annex c. 129sq.m. Two storey building currently used for storage. (Building Measurement is of Gross Internal Floor Area)
- Carpeted floors or tiles
- Plastered and Painted walls
- Suspended Ceiling Tiles
- Recessed Florescent Tubular Lighting
- Byrne’s 8 person lift
- Fire & Security Alarms
- Wall mounted ceiling air conditioning cassettes or recessed ceiling air conditioning units
Further details available from Loman Dempsey and/or Raymond Potterton on 046 9027666.
The properties are superbly located in Navan Town Centre and have an extremely high profile to the Market Square, Timmons Hill and the N3 National Primary Route which runs through Navan connecting Dublin to Cavan and the north west. The subject properties surround the ACC Bank which is situated on the north eastern corner of Market Square.