- Address:The County Infirmary, Navan, Co. Meath
- GPS:53.65137, -6.68286
c. 0.28 Hectares (0.7 Acre) Site Area c. 930sq.m. (10,000sq.ft.) Main Building & Selection of Small Stone Out Offices
- The subject property comprises the landmark County Infirmary Building on Bridge Street standing on an elevated 0.7 acre site with commanding views over the Town and River Boyne.
- The original County Infirmary which was built in 1754 comprises a Detached Seven Bay Three Storey Building. Construction would appear to be of mass concrete and stone under a pitched slate roof. There have been additions to the original building comprising of a range of two storey buildings with pitched roofs and single storey flat roof extensions. There are a number of attractive cut stone buildings to the rear of the main complex.
- In use as the County Infirmary up to late 2010 the property is currently laid out for use as a Nursing Home facility with ancillary accommodation such as Fitted Kitchens, Dayrooms etc. The property has potential for a wide variety of uses including Medical, Office, Residential, Commercial subject to the relevant planning consent.
- The property has extensive frontage and pedestrian access via the main gate on Bridge Street with vehicular access off the Fair Green leading to a large car parking area. A detached schedule of accommodation is available upon request.
- The property which only ceased operating as the County Infirmary in Late 2010, offers the buyer an opportunity for short and medium potential for rental income and in the long term redevelopment to a high yielding property investment.
Auction - Tuesday 2nd October 2012 at 3pm at Our Offices at 38 Watergate Street, Navan, Co. Meath.
Map & Directions
Superbly located in Navan Town Centre.