- Address:204 Athlumney Castle, Navan, Co. Meath
An outstanding 4 bedroom semi detached residence with garage converted overlooking a large green area in one of Navan's most popular residential areas, Athlumney Castle. No 204 occupies one of the best locations on the front row in the development and enjoys splendid views of the Castle.
- The accommodation is well proportioned and presented in excellent condition. This home has a very attractive stone and red brick façade providing a maintenance free exterior, cobblelock driveway and enjoys a nice private sunny rear garden.
- Entrance Hall 20' 5 x 6' 6 (6.22m x 1.98m) With hardwood front door with decorative glass inserts, carpet and telephone point.
- Lounge 19' 11 x 11' 8 (6.07m x 3.56m) With wooden flooring, feature wooden fireplace with marble insert, coving, centrepiece, bay window, T.V. point, and double doors with glass inserts to dining room.
- Dining 12' 10 x 10' 7 (3.91m x 3.23m) With wooden flooring, coving, sliding door to the rear garden and door to hall.
- Study / Bedroom 4 15' 11 x 8' 7 (4.85m x 2.62m) With carpet, coving, T.V. point and feature window to the front.
- Kitchen 17' 4 x 11' 2 (5.28m x 3.40m) With tiled flooring, partly tiled walls, solid oak built in wall and floor units, oven, hob, extractor fan integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer.
- Utility 8' 10 x 4' 10 (2.69m x 1.47m) With tiled flooring, partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine and drier.
- Guest W.C. With tiled floor, partly tiled walls, w.c. and w.h.b.
- Landing With carpet and hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 15' 7 x 11' 10 (4.75m x 3.61m) With carpet, bay window, telephone and T.V. points.
- Ensuite 6' 1 x 4' 9 (1.85m x 1.45m) With tiled flooring, tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b and shower.
- Dressing Room 7' 4 x 7' 2 (2.24m x 2.18m) With wooden flooring, built in wardrobes. (Originally bedroom 4 which could be easily converted back to a bedroom if required).
- Bedroom 2 12' 0 x 8' 4 (3.66m x 2.54m) With carpet and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 10' 0 x 8' 5 (3.05m x 2.57m) With carpet and built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 6’7 x 5’5 (2.01m x 1.65m) With tiled flooring, tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b and bath.
- Fully alarmed
- Stira to attic. Attic spaced floored.
- Gas central heating
- Private landscaped garden to the rear with raised flower beds
- Outside tap
- Brick piers to the front with cobblelock driveway
- Garden shed
- PVC double glazed windows
- PVC facia and soffit
All flooring, blinds, curtains (except curtains and curtain pole in the dining room), light fittings, oven, hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer and garden shed are included in the sale.
From Dublin travel along the M3 into Navan. Exit at junction 8 for Navan. Turn left heading for Navan Town. At the third set of traffic lights turn right (signed R153 Road). Take the next right (just before pedestrian crossing). Continue straight and turn right into Athlumney Castle. Take the first right and the property is on the left hand side identified by our For Sale sign.