- Address:53 Athlumney Castle, Navan, Co. Meath
- GPS:53.64883, -6.67136
No 53 Athlumney Castle is an excellent 4 bedroom semi detached residence with an attached garage. Located in one of Navan's most popular residential areas this property occupies one of the best sites in the development and enjoys an amazingly spacious rear garden.
- This property is constructed to the highest standard of craftsmanship and it has been meticulously maintained and upgraded over the years by its current owners. The accommodation is well proportioned and is presented in excellent condition. This home has a very attractive stone and red brick fašade providing a maintenance free exterior and cobblelock driveway. The award winning front and back gardens no doubt compliment this most attractive home. Everything in this home shows the owners have an amazing attention to detail. The extra features are not in short supply in No 53 with extensive recessed lighting throughout, coving, zoned heating with three zones, new gas boiler, outside tap, mature shrubs and flowerbeds.
- Entrance Hall 20' 5 x 6' 6 (6.22m x 1.98m) With hardwood front door with stained glass inserts, carpet and telephone point.
- Lounge 19' 4 x 12' 0 (5.89m x 3.66m) With carpet, feature wooden fireplace with tiled insert, coving, centrepiece, bay window, T.V. point, and double doors to the dining room.
- Dining Room 13' 0 x 10' 9 (3.96m x 3.28m) With carpet, coving, sliding door to the rear garden and door to the hall.
- Kitchen 17' 7 x 11' 5 (5.36m x 3.48m) With tiled flooring, partly tiled walls, solid oak built in wall and floor units, coving, low energy recessed lights, oven, hob, extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge freezer.
- Utility 8' 9 x 4' 11 (2.67m x 1.50m) With tiled flooring, built in wall and floor units and washing machine.
- Guest WC With tiled floor, tiled walls, w.c. and w.h.b.
- Landing With carpet and hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 13' 0 x 11' 1 (3.96m x 3.38m) With carpet, bay window, built in wardrobes, coving, low energy recessed lights, telephone and T.V. points.
- Ensuite 6' 2 x 4' 11 (1.88m x 1.50m) With tiled flooring, tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b and shower. New power shower recently installed. Electric supply available for electric shower if required.
- Bedroom 2 11' 8 x 8' 5 (3.56m x 2.57m) With carpet, built in wardrobes, recessed light with dimmer switch, T.V. and telephone points.
- Bedroom 3 10' 0 x 8' 6 (3.05m x 2.59m) With carpet, built in wardrobes, recessed lights, T.V. and telephone points.
- Bedroom 4 9' 8 x 7' 5 (2.95m x 2.26m) With carpet, built in wardrobes, recessed lights, telephone and T.V. points
- Bathroom 6' 7 x 5' 5 (2.01m x 1.65m) With carpet, tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b and bath.
- Garage 17' 1 x 8' 10 (5.21m x 2.69m) With hardwood double doors, electricity supply, shelving and access to attic space.
- TV and telephone points in all bedrooms
- Fully alarmed
- Recessed lights in all bedrooms
- Stira to attic. Attic spaced floored and shelving installed
- Gas central heating (new boiler installed approximately 1 year ago)
- Zoned heating (3 zones - upstairs, downstairs and water)
- Large manicured garden with mature flowerbeds to the rear
- Glass house
- Outside tap and outside electric supply
- Brick piers to the front with cobblelock driveway
- Landscaped front garden
- PVC double glazed windows
- PVC facia and soffit
All flooring, blinds, curtains, light fittings, oven, hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, all furniture and glass house are included in the sale.
Map & Directions
From Dublin travel along the M3 into Navan. Exit at junction 8 for Navan. Turn left heading for Navan Town. At the third set of traffic lights turn right. Take the next right (just before pedestrian crossing). Continue straight and turn right into Athlumney Castle. Take the third right and the property is on the left hand side identified by our For Sale sign.