- Address:33 Emmet Terrace, Navan, Co. Meath
- GPS:53.65193, -6.69244
33 Emmet Terrace a quaint three bedroom mid terrace house ideally located in a mature and quiet residential setting in Navan Town Centre. Located off Boreen Keel and Brews Hill the property is within walking distance of all the amenities in the Town.
- Entrance Hall With double glazed aluminium front door with glass inserts, tiled flooring, feature arch and telephone point.
- Lounge 15' 7 x 10' 0 (4.75m x 3.05m) With carpet, brick fireplace with open fire, coving, centrepiece.
- Kitchen 12' 0 x 10' 8 (3.66m x 3.25m) With vinyl floor covering, built in wall and floor units, stainless steel sink unit, door to the rear garden.
- Shower Room 7' 2 x 5' 10 (2.18m x 1.78m) With tiled flooring, tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b. and walk in shower with electric shower.
- Bedroom 1 10' 1 x 8' 10 (3.07m x 2.69m) With laminate flooring, cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 10' 2 x 8' 6 (3.10m x 2.59m) With carpet.
- Bedroom 3 9' 2 x 7' 4 (2.79m x 2.24m) With laminate flooring.
- There is parking to the front of the property and a nice maintenance free garden to the rear.
- Private maintenance free rear garden.
- Double glazed aluminium windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Mains water
- Mains sewerage
All flooring, curtains, blinds, light fittings, appliances and furniture (some items excluded) are included in the sale.
Map & Directions
From Dublin travel into Navan on the M3. Exit at junction 9 Navan North. At the roundabout take the third exit. At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit. Take the first right and continue pass the hospital. At the traffic lights turn left down Boreen Keel. Take the next right and right again. The property is located on the right and is identified by Our For Sale Sign.