- Address:Summerhill Enterprise Park, Summerhill, Co. Meath
- Status:For Sale/To Let
c. 652 sq.m. (7020 sq.ft.) The property is excellently located in Summerhill Village just 10km from the M4 Motorway at Kilcock in this well maintained Business Park. The property has a multiplicity of uses benefiting greatly from a large common front yard. Roller shutter doors - 20ft eaves height
- The property measuring 7,020sq.ft. (110 x 58.5) is a mid-terrace industrial unit of portal frame construction with concrete floor, Kingspan insulated cladding and excellent internal lighting.
- The Enterprise Park is zoned E1 (Industrial). Users may include general and light industry, offices up to 100m2, recycling facility, refuse transfer station, transport depot, etc.
- The property benefits from 110KV three phase power and standard single phase power in the offices.
- The offices are part of a mezzanine construction and are heated by electric storage heating and comprise Office and w.c.
For further information telephone 046 9027666.
From Summerhill Village take the Kilcock Road and take the first left turn into Summerhill Enterprise Park. Proceed down towards the end of the park and follow the road around to the right. The property is located on the left hand side and can be identified by “For Sale / To Let” signs.