- Address:Scurlockstown Office Campus, Trim, Co Meath
Scurlockstown Office Campus is particularly suited to the needs of discerning companies wishing to acquire light industrial units, warehousing and distribution, office accommodation, call centres or showrooms with an excellent location for their employees in a rural setting.
- The site extends to 6.25 hectares and faces Northeast to Southwest with access from the South on the R154 Trim/Dublin Road. Phase 2 comprises 4 Office Blocks measuring 5,200sq.m.
- Each office block extends to three floors with both stairs and lift access. The offices will be fitted out to a very high standard and will be available from 250sq.m units upwards.
- Telecommunications through fibre optic high-speed connections
- Natural gas is available in locality
- Broadband data transmissions facilities
- On-site security
- Highly accessible location
It is proposed to apply for permission in December 2006 for creche and restaurant facilities to service the campus.
Scurlockstown Business Park is strategically located on the Dublin Road on the outskirts of the renowned Heritage Town of Trim